As the selection procedure of IBPS for the 2013 calender year are almost over with only the exams of probationary officer and clerks are left, all the graduates are now looking forward to the recruitment procedure of 2014. Keeping in mind of IBPS exam timetable for the year 2013, surely IBPS Specialist officer recruitment will be conducted initially in the process of IBPS recruitment 2015. This posts includes some useful tips and a set of question papers for the benefit of candidates who are ready to face the challenge of IBPS specialist officer recruitment. Before heading to the registration procedure of specialist officer, candidates need to aware about certain factors such as exam dates, eligibility and pattern, which are also included here.
Through the specialist officer recruitment, IBPS selects candidates for 11 different posts which are listed below.
Expected Date Of Specialist Officer Exam 2014
With the information of last specialist officer exam dates, we can expect the next exam almost at the same time in 2014 also. The schedule of all the events from the previous recruitment is given below.
Starting date of online registration (expected date) : January 2014
Online examination date (expected) : March 2014
Online Sample Mock Test For Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
For the better preparation, we are providing you a set of questions from 5 sections according to the syllabus for the specialist officer exam 2014.
General Awareness (for Law officer scale I, II and Rajbhasha Adhikari scale I)
Quantitative Aptitude (For all other posts)
5 Important Tips To Prepare For IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2014
- It is important to start your preparation at least two months before the exam date. After getting an idea about the exam date start your preparation immediately.
- As there is separate cutoff marks for each section, do not avoid any section while preparing and give equal importance to all the sections. During the preparation, allow enough time to solve the previous year questions because it will help you to get an idea about the exam pattern and the different types of questions.
- Find at least 3 hours daily for your studies. Practice the mathematical questions by doing more and more problems, which will make you an expert in these sections and this will increase your speed of answering questions. Sections like general awareness always contains questions about the current and past affairs along with the questions from banking sector. You need to collect all such information from various books, newspapers and from the internet for your preparation and note down the important events for your future reference.
- Be confident at the time of preparation. Do not bother about the difficulty and competition of the exam because your chance of qualification only depends on your level of preparation.
- At last but most important, complete your registration process with extreme care because any fault in the application will lead to the cancellation of your candidature which will make all your hard work useless.
Eligibility Criteria (Age, Educational Qualification) For Specialist Officer Exam 2014
The detailed eligibility criteria required for the IBPS specialist officer exam 2014 is explained in the below image.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern
You can ask your doubts regarding IBPS specialist officer exam 2014 through the comment section below and we will definitely clarify your doubts as quickly as possible.