You may already have got the news that IBPS announced the clerical recruitment notification 2013-14 and the online application link is available from 19-08-2013. We are here to help you how to apply for the latest IBPS clerical recruitment 2013, since we are getting a lot of queries about it and some of them have already submitted it with the wrong info.
If you are interested in applying for IBPS clerical recruitment 2013, you need go to the link given below which have the online application form and other particulars. Before clicking and submitting the online form, you should make sure that you are eligible to write the IBPS clerical CWE. We have also included all the details you want like minimum educational qualification to attend IBPS clerical recruitment, age limit which comes under the eligibility criteria.
Hope you have got the “Apply Online” link and in addition to that you have also confirmed that you are eligible for the IBPS clerical recruitment 2013. We request you to stay with the IBPS online registration form on your screen and follow the steps given below to fill up the form. Below you can see how the IBPS online application form is.
How To Apply Online For IBPS Clerical Recruitment 2013-14 ?
Once the online form has been displayed on your computer screen you can start filling it up with your details. But before submitting the application, you need to take care of some traits which IBPS has detailed for online application submission other than the eligibility criteria.
- Once you have clicked the submit button, you cannot edit any of the details you entered.
- Fee payment cannot be reversed.
- Documents of your educational qualification and other criteria will not be verified at the time of written examination, but if you have passed to the next stage (interview) it should be verified and if there are any errors in your application form while cross checking it with your certificates, you may be disqualified.
- Fee payment will be accepted by the banks 2 days after the registration and it should be paid within 3 bank working days.
- If you have applied twice and also paid the exam fee, IBPS will consider the latest submitted application and fee of the first submitted application will get cancelled.
When you clicked on the submit button, your application will get submitted online. You cannot do any change after that. You will get a registration id and a password to your email and mobile number after that. You can use those to print out your application for the future use.
If you have already started preparing for the IBPS clerical exams, our online mock tests will make you a little more prepared. Try the 5 different sections.
If you still have any doubts to be asked regarding the IBPS clerical recruitment 2013, either use our comment section below or keep in touch with us via Facebook and Google plus page. We will definitely give reply to your queries at the earliest.